Saturday 7 November 2009

About my blog pages

Hello everyone!

I'd like to start off by outlining the meaning my blog's title... Let's start with the term 'knowledge'.

As you (should) know I'm a teacher of computing at College and High School level (A/L and O/L). So my knowledge is mainly within the computing domain. Naturally, after having used computers since 1985... smiles... And among my little circle of known friends and family, I'm known for teaching elementary Arabic and English.

As for the the 'Windows' part of my blog title, no, this is not (always) referring to the most popular product from Microsoft Corp. Rather, it reflects 'windows of opportunity', 'windows of learning', 'windows of interacting' and obviously 'windows as in the rectangular part that encloses our apps' like on systems from MS-Windows, Ubuntu, MacOS and the like.

Thus my blog - Windows of Knowledge... I sure hope this turns out to be useful to both you and me.

As a teacher, I've mostly worked with Alethea International School (www.aletheaonline.com) and I'm also the founder of Marha Online (Pvt) Ltd (www.marhaonline.com) and my most recent experiment was Bravo Classifieds (www.bravoclassifieds.com). I've worked and continue to work as a freelancer, whenever the need arises.

Happy Computing!
Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment