Wednesday 11 November 2009

Twitter overload?

Strange, but it happened just now (as I write this message)...

As I tried to retweet the news item about pirates in Somalia, the twitter.com site hung up on me. Is this really a genuine overload, or another one of those horrible DDOS attacks? I hope with all sincerity that this is only temporary and that things will return to normal.

It was only in the recent past that I helped a client of mine in the US to recover from their DDOS attack. It was 'an experience' for me and I was shocked at how someone had 'planted' an entire folder that promoted a certain type of drug.

I just don't understand what these fellows get out of this entire horrid exercise!

Let's hope things default to normal soon!
Khalid

PS: For more info on this I'll be making a detailed post either on this blog or on my site www.marhaonline.com. Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment